Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Custom Valentine's

Here's the skinny on my Mini-Valentine's Shoot.

Days: Monday Feb 7, Tues Feb 8, Wed Feb 9
Location: At my home in Utah
Times: Email me for available time slots {session are approximately 10-15 min per child}


$10 per child. Each additional child is $5.
by Saturday Feb 12th, You will receive:

*1 digital copy {for email or web postings}
*10 printed copies {for giving to friends, neighbors, grandparents...}


JUST ADD CANDY and VOILA!


*****extra printed copies are $.20 each OR REFER a friend and when they book you get an extra 10 printed copies for FREE. Refer as many friends as you like for FREE Ready-to-Go Valentine's.******

Ask about my military discount.....because
it's that good!

EMAIL me for more information, questions or to set up a session now:

junk4zoie@gmail.com

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket