Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HO, HO, HO

CHRISTMAS mini-SESSION!
Photobucket
Alright friends. This is for all of you who haven't had time to get that family picture taken but know you need a picture for a Christmas card this year and FAST!
Or maybe your looking for a unique gift ---I can help you.
Photobucket
I'm doing 2 Christmas Mini-Sessions this season.

Dec. Friday12th (starting at 10 am)

Dec. Saturday 13th (starting at 9:00am )

Cost: $30 (all your kids)

So bring your kids to my house in their Christmas Finest and let me do the rest of the work.
We'll be quick(about 15 minutes) & you'll even get a treat for coming.
You'll get a CD of 10-15 edited images in about 7 days.
Photobucket
If you are interested please email me. Let me know what day and time are best for you.
junk 4 zoie {at} gmail {dot} com

As usual, if you spread the word (post a link on your blog to this post) you'll get a $5 discount on your mini-session.